Cotton swab stuck in ear led man to suffer seizures, skull infection – TODAY

Get the latest from TODAY Sign up for our newsletter SUBSCRIBE March 19, 2019, 5:30 PM GMT/ Source: TODAY By A. Pawlowski A man who apparently lived with a cotton bud stuck in his ear for years before it led to a dangerous infection is highlighting the risk of cleaning ears with swabs. Doctors recently described his ordeal in BMJ Case Reports, calling it the first known example of a lodged cotton swab leading to a necrotizing infection inside a person’s skull. The mystery began when an ambulance rushed the 31-year-old unnamed man to a hospital in Coventry, England, after ...

Gepostet in der Kategorie Lebensweise (Anzahl der ansichten:) 4

Ähnlich Nachrichten